Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hello Hello!!

Hi everyone! I want to introduce myself, I am Madeline Baker, aka VballGirlie2695. But you can call me Madeline or Maddie. :) I am 15, soon to be 16. I live in the USA. I have my own blog called BlogFabulous and you can read at... StardollsBlogFabulous.blogspot.com
I run my own business thingy called Madelines Next Top Model. It just started and I hope its successful. If you want to audition for the first cycle join club MNTM for more details. 
You can always talk to me, I love talking and meeting new people! Ask me to be your friend, write in my GB, whatever!
I hope I can post lots on here and I will probably post about every other day. I am really into fashion and makeup so I will probably post a lot of that. But to see more of me follow the blog and see when I post things! 

Talk soon!
Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment